From coding landing pages to writing ad copy to generating backlinks, marketing managers must wear many hats these days and some of those hats don’t fit!
We conducted a survey of marketing executives, who gave us these top issues that marketing executives had with digital marketing. We also added what TESSA can do to solve many of them.
TESSA’s Meds: Our ROI will free up more budget and pay for our work many times over.
- Managing our website and making website design or code changes without getting the IT involved
TESSA’s Meds: We develop amazing websites that convert visitors into customers.
- Staying on top of all the constant technical changes to search engines and online advertising platforms
TESSA’s Meds: with over 17 years of experience and running both ad and SEO campaigns for dozens of companies, we know the historical patterns of changes and monitor the impacts of new changes.
- Getting leads from all the website content that we generate
TESSA’s Meds: Our SEO is content marketing. We build a content strategy based on what people search for.
TESSA’s Meds: We provide transparent tracking of results. We replace SEO agencies and have very low client turnover.
TESSA’s Meds: We have provided training on website maintenance and SEO, but this is not our focus.
- Hiring top talent; having to hire multiple firms for marketing and technology tasks
TESSA’s Meds: We are one firm with both technology development and digital marketing expertise.
- Finding an executive sponsor, buy in and support; Explaining digital marketing to executives
TESSA’s Meds: We can help present to your executives, but this is a pain we can’t completely relieve.
- Having enough time to do all that needs to be done
TESSA’s Meds: Our automated and streamlined processes will free up more time.